Apple is a synonymical term to the epiphany of ideas and creativity and this is proven further with iOS 11 official launch in the market. There had been a rumour mill already set since Apple announced it at the WWDC 2017, but the final arrival of iOS 11 has set down the rumor spark to cool down.
WHAT’S NEW IN iOS 11
iOS 11 indeed has brought some of the most remarkable updates to the iPhone and iPad. Calling iOS11 a pack of extraordinary design changes, a customizable Control Center, 3D Touch integration, and Notification Center and the impeccable Lock screen would not be wrong at all.
- The most enticing feature couple with the iOS 11 is the natural hue in Siri’s voice and now it syncs your preferences more strongly from the device, so Siri can give you a more prompt and accurate action on the basis of your requirements.
- Also, the another and the bigger update is all the way from the Files, which now lets the users organize and view all types of documents while saving many of them directly to your iPhone and iPad.
- The Drag and Drop feature, lets you drag content from one app to another.
- Some more exciting features to make a headway with iOS 11 are the most prominent workflow updates, such as; the ability to search handwriting and some document scanning abilities, Maps is updated with new tricks, like lane guidance.
- iOS 11 is compatible with all the devices, having the 64-bit capacity and the devices which don’t support 64-bit, like iPhone 5C and iPhone 5 will not be able to update to iOS 11.
And, there is much more to be accessed from iOS 11, but if you are thinking how to update iOS 11 on your iPhone and iPad, then here is the complete guide to accomplish it …
HOW TO INSTALL iOS 11 USING SOFTWARE UPDATE ON IPHONE OR IPAD
- Get iCloud backup.
- Open Settings on Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- Enter Passcode
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
Here you go, the download would begin automatically.
P.S. – You might receive a pop-up “Preparing to download.” Just sit back and relax, it will start to download shortly.
HOW TO INSTALL iOS 11 USING ITUNES ON MAC OR WINDOWS PC
- Get the iTunes backup.
- Make the backup encrypted so all the necessary information like; password and other private data are secured and preserved.
- Launch iTunes on Mac or Windows PC.
- Plug iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in using USB to Lightning or USB to 30-pin Dock cable.
- Click on the device icon at the top left of the device tab.
- Click on Check for Update in the Summary pane.
- Click on Download and Update
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Passcode on iPhone or iPad.
iOS 11 is indeed a set of some of the most better features and updates, so the users can have a seamless experience while utilizing any iPhone/ iPad application.
On the flip side, if you are looking for an iPhone app for your business needs, then a leading name in the app development industry, would be the most suitable name for your app requirements and the name is Techugo- an iPhone application development company, which has developed the top-ranking iPhone apps for some of the most renowned brands across the globe.
You can Techugo team at: