23 May 2018
Updated on July 24th, 2019
Why Selecting A Native Platform Works For Your App’s Success
Techugo Pvt. Ltd.
Many times I have been questioned, being an app developer of top mobile app development company in Dubai, that which app platform must be picked in order to gain the success for their mobile app solution. An app platform, is used to help the business to marks its presence on different platforms like; Hybrid, Cross-Platform, Native and React Native as well.
I know the choice is tough to be made since there is no sufficient information about either of these platforms and the specific technical characteristics of these platforms, which eventually leads to a confusion filled bubble and it simply gets burst out with the suggestion and recommendation made by your app development company.
Unfortunately, often this suggestion does not work in your favor and makes your mobile app to get indulged into a platform, which does not bear many benefits for your mobile app.
Then what the solution is???
Well the solution to this problem, majorly hits out at selecting the right app platform to build your mobile app, but I concur with you it is not at all easier, thus I would suggest you read ahead this article further and explore the which one you must pick and why…
Let’s find out…First I would like to start with the…
A Cross-platform app is developed with a specific set of coding that can later be customized to fit the OS, on being launched. It is expected that to run on multiple platforms and serves as the best approach for the businesses and different business domains.
Although there are different advantages and the disadvantages of Cross-Platform bears…such as:
- They are time-saving since developers need to use a single code across the multiple platforms.
- They make the businesses to cut largely on the cost factor because it follows the one-time written code formula.
- They are quite easier to be launched and updated as it needs the minimal changes.
- These apps are not flawless in performance and frequently freeze down, because the non-native code does not go along with the different device.
- The apps fail to adopt the customization of the device, that consequently leads to the inability for the users to take the full advantage of app platform.
These applications are basically covered in native and are the latest form of HTML5 applications. Hybrid apps require getting in sync with the larger number of mobile devices since this app platform is dependable and is based on cross-platform UI.
Let’s take a look at the Pros and Cons of Hybrid Mobile apps…
- These apps have the fast development process
- Allow the developers to integrate the changes hassle-free.
- Hybrid apps are the best choice for the BYOD Programs
- It is affordable app platform and requires least requirements
- The UX is not at all impressive
- Being compared to Native, Hybrid apps are generally slower
- Do not offer the seamless experience to the users
Native apps are the top notch apps, which are preferred by the larger pool of the app developers. These apps are written for a specific OS, which makes them work smooth and seamlessly on every mobile device.
The number of Pros and Cons associated with Native apps is:
- These apps take full advantage of device functionalities
- These apps are easy to be searched on the App Store
- The UX is of the highest standard
- These apps don’t require the internet connectivity
- Users experience the impeccable performance
- Require a full brood of developers, but comparing to the end result it is most appreciated
- Apps require cost and the experience of developers since they are developed specifically for every platform
Although there are numerous reasons which make Native mobile apps to take an edge over the Hybrid or Cross-Platform mobile apps, out of which please find below some more, as the most obvious reasons to pick the native mobile app, please take a look:
- Lots of design options
- Optimal utilization of hardware and operating system
- Wonderful App Performance Speed
- Gives more control on the size, resolution and even orientation on every device
- Cuts on development time and increases the odds of fixing the nastiest of bugs
- Native apps are natural extensions of the platform that smell, look and feel like the default apps
- It helps to utilize the specific functionality as well as design patterns like zoom and multi-touch, back button location vary according to the devices
I hope this all can help you a bit to understand the advantages Native Mobile app has to offer. So my recommendation suggests that if you really want your mobile app to work in the favor of your business needs then Native Apps must be your primary choice.