Muse’s Meditation Headband Can Improve Your Subjective Well-Being!
It’s Time to Replace Squeaky Toys with Cooler Gadgets for Your Pets! Here’s Why
Boom Time for Delhi/NCR Students as Techugo Organizes Geek Hunt- Off Campus Recruitment Drive’22
How many apps downloaded in your Smartphone, are regularly used by you? I think only 30% and the remaining 70% usuall...
A mobile app becomes a much successful product only when it goes through a rigorous development phase and then finally i...
Today, let’s take an oath to do everything in our power for our mother earth and country’s prosperity! A very happy 73rd Republic Day. #jaihind #republic #happyrepublicday #proudindian #ndianrepublicday #republicdaycelebration
Not everything is like two pieces of the puzzle that could fit perfectly with each other, but GUESS WHAT? We assure to fit your app development needs with PERFECTION! What next? HURRY UP and reach out to us today! #appdevelopment #appdeveloper #mobileappdevelopment
Reasons Why Geeks At Techugo Can't Get Enough Of Microinteractions- They convey system status. They support error prevention. They communicate brand. And, THEY LOOK CUTE!!! #microinteractions #motiondesign #animation #aftereffects #mobileappdevelopment
The rest is history......😂 #job #salary #increment #growth #success . . . . Video credit: Goldmines