Project Manager (4-6 years)
As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Lead the internal communication and require for client meetings.
- Prefer to have prior mobility experience
- Prefer to have Android/iOS platform experience
- Manage Platform programs from inception through final delivery and support.
- Manage change to scope and customer expectations.
- Able to handle clients.
- Manage project Risk.
- Provide project status and represent projects to leadership.
- able to manage Jira.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to handle team
- Expertise in product development cycle (PLC) and product development & release
- Work closely with sales and engineering to ensure timely delivery
- Initiate planning and scope development
Think you fit in?
Please be sure to also submit a portfolio of your own original work to show us what you can create.