Angular Developer (2-4 years)
- Angular 6/7/8/9+ (tracking to the latest version).
- Minimum of 2-4 Years of experience in current role
- The engineer will work in a collaborative team environment to design, develop, enhance and maintain the applications.
- Knowledge of the Mobile platform and Desktop platform would be a plus.
- Good command over JSON, data parsing, and validation.
- Unit testing/E2E testing
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Mastering of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Mastering of Reactive forms.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Experience with NodeJS and mostly NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Deep understanding of web & mobile development concept.
Think you fit in?
Please be sure to also submit a portfolio of your own original work to show us what you can create.