Business Analyst (3-5 years)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Positive attitude and problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Mobile and Web application.
- Knowledge of current ongoing technology and processes.
- Ability to work from office.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or a related field.
- Client Interaction and Gathering Client Requirements..
- Detailed Project Flow Analysis and Product Understanding Documents.
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP/User Stories together with the BD Executive/Manager.
- Create Presentations that will be helpful for Business Development Team while interacting with Clients/Prospects
- Proactively scope the requirement solution required to address customer requirements,
- Assess customers’ met and unmet needs and recommend optimal solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Work closely with the sales team to close projects by supplying them with the required documentation.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensuring these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
- Follow and share market technological needs and evolution with managers.
- Good Hands on Bidding Platforms would be added benefit.
Think you fit in?
Please be sure to also submit a portfolio of your own original work to show us what you can create.