Business Development Manager (2-4 years)
Oversee the sales process to attract new clients. Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks. Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively. Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Excellent Communication & Personality.
- Excellent In Power Point & Excel
- Team Player
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Think you fit in?
Please be sure to also submit a portfolio of your own original work to show us what you can create.