All posts by Ankit Singh

GOOGLE ASSISTANT

Sitting on a couch and ordering the voice assistant provided with your gadget to do as per your needs, is no...

App Marketing

Why You Can Never Ditch App Marketing

mm
Ankit Singh
6 Apr 2018

How common is it for you as an app owner to get heebie-jeebies before the app gets launched and you tend to feel every p...

iPhone App Developer

Apple Inc. has reportedly changed the way people take technology to communicate with each other, and this indeed has cha...

Content Writing

Content and SEO have a strong relationship which no other two factors can buy in the successful marketing strategies and...

App Development

An app if developed well can open the doors of fortune to the business, and if not then shuts the existing oppor...

APP MARKETING

I read it somewhere, that Customer is your real boss, who can fire CEO and any...

App

How many apps downloaded in your Smartphone, are regularly used by you? I think only 30% and the remaining 70% usuall...

Mobile App

Naming An App? Is It Really Tough?

mm
Ankit Singh
14 Nov 2017

When you think of a mobile app, many emotions and feelings start fluttering in your belly, and out of those all, somethi...

Mobile App

How To Bring App Concept Into Reality

mm
Ankit Singh
10 Nov 2017

The app concept intrigues the brain chords of the maximum and shakes you down entirely, where you eat, drink and sleep e...

Follow us on Twitter

Do you #strive for new #challenges ? We @techugo_apps are #Looking for the #unique pool of #Engineering talent to foster the #blockchain #development #technology to a new level. Get in touch with us if the #Crypto #technology is your #Passion and you feed on #innovation .

#Feel the adrenaline #rush, through most enchanting #app #designs . Take a #quick glance at the most sophisticated and engaging #Apps ’ #screenscene for #social #media #platform.
Stay hooked to this space for more excitement to begin with the live app, we will update you soon!!!

Being exceptional reflects from the way we RECRUIT to the way we WELCOME new members to our family.We beat the boredom and shoo it away from the doors, by fusing some selfies, sharing a laugh and worth to mention shaking leg with them amidst the @techugo_apps goodies souvenirs.

4

The Creative Design A Tool For App’s Success Plan https://t.co/TNXidP2gGe

Find us on Facebook