Technology is never constant; it keeps on changing at a rapid rate, so it becomes highly significant for any top mobile app development company to cover everything that is happening around the globe pertaining to technology.
The recent and the world’s biggest tech show has everything that a gadget and technology lover would like to check more. The year 2018 has witnessed one of the major tech-events in the globe at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA with CES- The Consumer Electronics Show, it happened from Jan 9 – Jan 12. This show captured every bit of the technology, ranging from OLD TVs from LG, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony to the world’s best-known hi-fi brands, VR, wearable, car tech and much more…with this post we are going to address some of the technological pieces shared in CES 2018…so just stay tuned and read ahead…
What Is CES?
CES or The Consumer Electronics Show is one of the biggest tech events, which expanded its wings since its first establishment in the year 1967. This show is fully based on showcasing every single thing pertaining to consumer electronics filled with technology.
In other words, CES is just a platform, where some of the biggest technology exhibitors flaunt their latest technical gadgets.
CES 2018’S EXHIBITORS
- Dell…to name a few
SMART HOME AND FUTURE TECH
- The smart connected kitchen appliances by LG have the state-of-the-art Alexa-enabled fridge equipped with a massive 29-inch LCD touchscreen.
- A smartwatch with analog hands from Swiss firm MyKronoz has made an entry in the CES 2018. These mechanical hands mean a big boost in battery life.
- The AirSelfie 2 drone offers better battery life, an upgraded camera, and more on-board storage than its predecessor.
VR AND AR
- Google’s VR 180 has made an entry, where it allows the users to capture photo and video, not in 360 degrees but 180 instead.
- Lenovo also has introduced Mirage Solo VR headset, which has the top-notch specs and onboard motion tracking.
- Vuzix has also brought the wearable Alexa-enabled pair of AR glasses to CES.
- Also, HTC has revealed the Vive Pro VR headset and the HTC Vive wireless adaptor. The headset has the higher resolution VR experience and a better audio with a redesigned headband.
LAPTOPS AND COMPUTING
- The Rival 600 gaming mouse from SteelSeries has a dedicated second sensor, which allows gamers to control the lift-off distance, which can be shifted down to just 0.5mm.
- A new series of ThinkPad notebooks are launched by Lenovo, which is equipped with Intel’s latest 8th-generation CPUs.
- The new edition of Dell’s highly popular XPS 13 laptop has also made an entry in the CES this year.
- The new mouse technology from Razor is both cordless and battery less and still functions fully, with a HyperFlux mouse mat supplying constant, uninterrupted power.
TELEVISIONS AND AUDIO
When it comes to exploring the best existing or beyond imagination for the TVs and audio then CES is the best place to access the information. Here everything, which you have not even thought of about TVs exist that includes High Dynamic Range (HDR) to audio tech such as Dolby Atmos. CES 2018 witnessed some of the leading brands bringing their TVs to amuse the visitors…
- Audio Technica has launched 5 new pairs of wireless headphones, which are of supreme quality with crystal clear audio performance in a wireless connection.
- Wireless earbuds for runners are launched by Jabra.
- Garmin’s Forerunner 645 Music has an integrated music player with running and fitness tracking.
- JBL has added the Google Assitant to JBL Everest over-ear and in-ear cans.
- Sony 4k is a short-throw projector, which is built into a cabinet and user can place just inches away from the wall. On the technical front, it can cast a 120-inch image on the wall, with high-quality audio too.
- Two new TVs from Panasonic FZ950 and FZ800 are designed specifically for watching movies and has state-of-the-art HCX imaging processor.
- Samsung has launched the monster 146-inch TV, naming wall. This TV has the panel technology microLED a much superior in quality compared to OLED.
- LG has launched the flexible 65-inch TV, which can roll up into its base cabinet.
- Samsung has introduced QLED- very first of its kind in the world. It Thunderbolt 3 connectivity with 21:9 aspect ratio and resolution of 3,440 x 1,440.
- Also, LG has announced new ThinQ televisions’ range, which has in-built Google Assistant, where the user would be able to voice control the system, home through television only.
- LG too unleashed portable 4K projector, which delivers an eye-squinting 2,500 lumens to control brightness, so the user can project a 150-inch screen on any wall.
This all is merely a glimpse of CES gadget show, and there are many more other gadgets and the technologies, which are going to be there soon in the market, so you just keep a tab on this space to get more technological information.
On the other hand, if you are looking for your mobile app to be developed then you must get in touch with a top mobile app development company to help it to succeed further.50