Business Development Executive (0-0.5 years)
The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition. Lead generation, prospect management and requirement gathering are the main concern as the business development executive will garner and meet with potential clients. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Identifying customer Requirement.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
Think you fit in?
Please be sure to also submit a portfolio of your own original work to show us what you can create.